Customers can contact Sochaccy.co through the contact form: [contact-form-7 id="2"].
Privacy and cookies policy of the Online Store Sochaccy.Co
All capitalized names correspond to the definitions contained in the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, to which this document constitutes Appendix 1.
II. General information
Second Online Store performs functions of obtaining information about customers and their behavior in the following ways:
a. through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. by saving cookie files (so-called "cookies") in the end devices.
c. by collecting web server logs by the Store's hosting operator (necessary for proper operation of the
(necessary for proper operation of the service).
III. Information in the forms
1st Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka collects information provided voluntarily by the Customer.
(2) Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka may automatically record information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
(3) The data in the form are not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the Client, unless otherwise specified below (arising from legal provisions).
(4) The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the process of registration (setting up an account) or an Order (payment, shipping, complaint).
IV. Information about cookies
(2) Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the Customer's terminal equipment and are intended for use by the Online Store. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Customer's end device and
The subject placing cookies on the Customer's terminal device and accessing them is the operator of the Online Store Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka
4th Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how the Customers of the Internet Shop use the websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the session of the Customer (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Internet Shop;
c. profiling the Customer in order to show him/her customized materials in the advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5th There are two basic types of cookies used in the Internet Shop: "session" cookies and "permanent" cookies. (session cookies) and "permanent". (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Client's end device until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the Client's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Client.
6th Web browsing software (internet browser)
usually allows the storage of cookies on the Client's end device by default. Customers can change their settings in this regard.
The Internet browser allows the removal of cookies. It is also possible
automatic blocking of cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
available on the websites of the Online Store.
(8) Cookies placed on the end device of the Customer and can also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Online Store.
9th Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Online Store. For this purpose, they can store information about the customer's navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
10th The Customer can refuse to accept the processing of cookies by not accepting the consent to their processing displayed on the page (this may result in incorrect operation of the site).
11. with regard to information about Customer preferences collected by the advertising network of Google, the Customer can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
V. Server logs
Information on certain activities of the Clients are subject to logging in the server layer.
layer. These data are used only for the administration of the Online Store and to ensure the most efficient operation of hosting services provided.
(2) Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the record may be subject to:
a. the time of arrival of the order or request,
b. time of sending a response,
c. The name of the client station - identification via the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the Customer (referer link) - if the Internet Shop pages were accessed through a link,
f. information about the Customer's browser,
g. information about the IP address.
Third The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the pages - as defined by law are anonymous.
4. the above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
VI. Disclosure of data
(1) Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits of the law.
Second Seller may be required to provide information collected by the Online Store to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Third Seller may provide access to personal data of customers to the entity assuming the rights and obligations of the Seller in the Online Store. In this case, customers will be informed of the new administrator of their personal data in accordance with applicable law.
4th Data recipients may be entities involved in servicing the IT administrator.
VII. Protection of personal data
The online store Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka cares about the safety of the Customers' personal data, so wherever personal data is required, the connection between the Customer and the server is encrypted. Thanks to this, the Clients do not have to worry that the data sent from or to the server will be suspected, intercepted and used by someone.
2nd The administrator of the personal data is Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, 36 Nadrzeczna St., NIP: PL 5482195512.
(3) Personal data are provided knowingly and voluntarily and will be processed only for the purposes described in paragraphs III point 4, IV point 4 and V point 4 of this document.
(4) Personal data will not be disclosed to other data recipients, except for subcontractors of our IT services for the purposes of system maintenance, without your explicit consent.
VIII. Change, correction, deletion, processing of personal data.
(1) In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) Sochaccy.Co - Kamila Sochacka provides Customers with free access to personal data, their change, forgetting, correction and deletion.
(2) Access, change, correct personal data can be made at any time through a customer account after prior registration and login or contact the online store, through a contact form.
Third Customer account after prior registration and login is the ability to revoke any of the consent (eg marketing, newsletter) to data processing, not including cookies (see paragraph 8).
4th All information regarding access, change, correction and deletion of your personal data, you will obtain by contacting us - tel: 733 634 761 or via the contact form.
5th In case of any questions please contact us.
6th Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka uses automated processing of personal data, which is profiling in order to adapt the offer to the Customer's personal preferences.
7th The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
(8) The description of how to withdraw consent to the processing of cookies can be found in paragraph IX of this document.
9. consents to the processing of personal data always have a specified period of validity, in the absence of a specified period of validity until the eventual revocation of consent, and after such revocation, for the period of the statute of limitations of claims to which the controller is entitled and in relation to him, unless the processing is carried out on the basis of other legal provisions than the consent given (e.g. Sales / Purchase Agreement).
IX. Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
In order to manage the cookies settings, you should follow the instructions of the manufacturers of the software used to browse the Internet.
Customers can contact Sochaccy.co through the contact form: [contact-form-7 id="2"].