Rules of shopping valid on Sochaccy.Co from 29th of January 2022.
Sochaccy.Co is an online store, available at the domain Sochaccy.Co, run by Sochaccy.Co - Kamila Sochacka, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, 36 Nadrzeczna Street NIP: PL5482195512, REGON: 369047174, Phone: +48 733 634 761 BANK ACCOUNT: 76 1030 0019 0109 8503 0016 0313.
Customers can contact us via contact form
1st Sochaccy.co-Kamila Sochacka conducts retail sales, among others electronically via the Internet. Orders are accepted through the websites available in the domain Sochaccy.Co and by phone at +48 733 634 761.
Second Customers have the opportunity to use Sochaccy.Co by registering and thus creating an account, which collects data and information about the Customer relating to his/her activities in Sochaccy.Co (hereinafter: "Account"). The provision of services within the Account on Sochaccy.Co is unlimited in time. The customer has the right to terminate the agreement concluded with Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka concerning the Account at any time. The above does not apply when Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka is in the process of fulfilling an order placed by the Customer. In such a case, the effect of termination of the agreement will occur at the time of implementation of the order in question.
(3) It is unacceptable to take actions that may hinder or destabilize the operation of an online store. If Sochaccy.co.- Kamila Sochacka finds that the Customer engages in such activities, without prejudice to other rights of the Customer resulting from the Regulations or applicable law, the Seller may block the Customer's Account.
In order to register the creation of an Account with Sochaccy.co you need to fill in the registration form by providing the following data: e-mail address and password. A message indicating how to confirm the registration and other information required by law will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address placed in the registration form. The moment the registration is confirmed, a contract for Account maintenance is concluded between the Customer and Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka, the subject of which are the services provided by Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka, under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
(5) In the case of a legal person and an organisational unit without legal personality, any actions by that entity in Sochaccy.Co may only be performed by a person authorised to perform on behalf of that entity all actions related to the use of Sochaccy.Co and to exercise all the rights and obligations of that entity as a Customer.
6th All products available in Sochaccy.Co are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
7th All prices shown on the website Sochaccy.co are gross prices. An invoice is issued for each product sold. The VAT invoice will be delivered electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the course of placing the order.
The ordered product is delivered with the help of specialized postal operators (courier companies). The Customer bears the delivery costs specified in the Delivery tab.
9th The contract concluded between the Customer and Sochaccy.co-Kamila Sochacka for the purchase of a given product in Sochaccy.co is a term and lasts for the duration of the order. The place of performance associated with the purchase of products in Sochaccy.Co is the delivery address specified by the Customer.
(10) In the event that there are large differences in the lead time or method of packaging and delivery of individual products comprising a single order placed with Sochaccy.co, Sochaccy.co-Kamila Sochacka may decide to divide the order into smaller shipments. In this case, the total cost of delivery given to the Customer when placing the order does not change, but is divided into individual partial shipments. If part of an order is cancelled, the order value and those delivery costs that were attributed to the undelivered or advertised part of the order are adjusted. Reimbursement of charges for the cancelled part of the order, if any, will be refunded immediately to the account from which payment for the order was made.
11th The customer is obliged to pay the price for the product ordered at Sochaccy.Co, including delivery costs, no later than 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, subject to when payment is made on delivery. The following forms of payment are possible:
On delivery - payment in cash to the courier upon receipt of the product. In selected cases Sochaccy.co-Kamila Sochacka reserves the right to additional telephone verification of such orders.
By bank transfer - a form of payment for customers who prefer to log on to the Internet bank or visit a branch of the bank or the Polish Post Office. After placing an order, the customer receives, via e-mail, the number of the bank account, to which the proper amount should be transferred. The moment the payment is credited to the bank account of Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka, the order is transferred for execution. If the payment for the ordered goods is not credited in more than 10 working days, the order is given the status of "cancelled" - the order is removed from the list of orders to be processed.
By online transfer - a form of electronic payment supported by Pay Pal or Przelewy24.pl - a national payment institution DialCom24 Sp. z o.o., with its seat in Poznań at Kanclerska 15 Street, postal code 60-327, NIP 781-173-38-52, REGON 634509164, registered by the District Court in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register KRS 0000306513, initial capital 1 697 000. As soon as the payment is confirmed, the order is transferred for execution. If the payment for the ordered goods is not recorded within more than 10 working days, the order shall be given the status of "cancelled". - the order is removed from the list of orders to be processed.
Payment by credit cards Visa, Master Card. Sochaccy.co-Kamila Sochacka makes it possible to pay for placed orders with Visa and MasterCard credit cards. For this purpose you have to choose the payment option Przelewy24. The payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
⦁ In case of some types of assortment available at Sochaccy.co, Sochaccy.co-Kamila Sochacka reserves the right to limit the payment method by not providing certain payment and delivery options.
⦁ The delivery time of products is no more than 10 working days from the day of concluding the contract. Time of receipt of shipment is always the time of completion of the order plus the time of delivery.
⦁ Products may come with manufacturer, importer or vendor guarantee valid in Poland. The warranty period for each product is given in its description on the Sochaccy.Co website. The detailed conditions of guarantee realization are specified in the guarantee form issued by the guarantor, in the field "guarantees" in the description of each product. Some products have warranties executed directly by authorized service points of the manufacturers. The exact addresses of the service points can be found on the warranty cards attached to the products and on the manufacturers' websites. If there is no information about warranty in the product description then the product should be sent back to the address Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka provided by the Hotline employee (+48 733 634 761, contact form. A COMPLAINT Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka will process the complaint efficiently, however, providing the number of the COMPLAINT is not a prerequisite for considering the Client's complaint. The repaired product is sent back to the customer at the expense of Sochaccy.Co - Kamila Sochacka. The warranty for the product sold does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer resulting from the warranty for product defects.
Information on the terms of the warranty is in the product descriptions on Sochaccy.Co
15. Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka is liable for product defects under applicable law. In the case of sales that are not consumer sales, the warranty provisions of the Civil Code are excluded.
(16) Claims under warranty can be filed electronically, using the procedure described in the Returns and Complaints tab, or in writing to the address Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka given at the top of the Regulations, at the expense of Sochaccy.Co - Kamila Sochacka, after assigning a Claim number to the notification, in accordance with Article 13. Information on the type of shipper and the address to which the product should be sent will be given when assigning a Claim number. Sochaccy.co - Kamila Sochacka does not accept cash on delivery.
17th The customer has the right to demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract, unless Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka immediately and without undue inconvenience to the customer to replace the defective product for a defect-free one or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka or Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka failed to replace the product with a defect-free one or to remove the defect.
18th Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka recognizes the complaint under the warranty within 14 days from the date of receipt in its proper form. If Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka does not respond to the Customer's requests within 14 days, it means that it considered the requests to be justified. In each of the above cases, when the fulfilment of the Customer's requests involves the delivery of a new or repaired product, the delivery costs are borne by Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka. In order to send back the purchased product, the Customer should write on the waybill, in the field "declared value" (or equivalent), the purchase price of the returned product. This amount constitutes a declaration of insurance value.
In accordance with applicable law within 14 days of receipt of the ordered product, the consumer has the right to return it without giving reasons, with the proviso that the benefits and products, the purchase of which, in accordance with applicable law, can not be withdrawn from. Rules for withdrawal from the contract, including a model form for withdrawal from the contract, which the Customer may use, and cases in which the right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled are specified in the instructions, 19. Withdrawal from the contract. The provisions of this Article shall apply mutatis mutandis to withdraw from the agreement relating to the Account.
(20) The Customer shall be entitled to return used equipment in accordance with the Act of 29 July 2005 on waste electrical and electronic equipment. Used equipment may be returned only if the purchase of a new product will be made in Sochaccy.Co and will include a product of the same type. The willingness to return the used product should be reported through the contact form within a period not longer than one month from the purchase of a new device, but not shorter than 14 days from its purchase. The return is made after verification by Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka of the purchase made by the Customer and assigning an individual COMPLAINT number to such return, which will take place within 5 working days from the date of notification. The Customer sends the used equipment to the warehouse of Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka indicated in Article 13, at his/her own expense.
(21) The information contained on the websites of the store Sochaccy.Co does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order using the mechanisms available on the websites of the Sochaccy.Co store, the Customer places an offer to buy a specific product under the conditions specified in the product description. The conclusion of the contract between the Customer and Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka is confirmed by the status of 'parcel shipped' in the store system of Sochaccy.Co.
(22) All the coffees offered by Sochaccy.Co are custom-made products (roasted to the Customer's individual, marked order), and therefore, pursuant to Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, Consumers have no right to withdraw from the concluded Contract / return the purchased coffee.
24th Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka may amend the Regulations and launch a new version of the services provided within Sochaccy.Co. The change becomes effective on the date specified by Sochaccy.Co - Kamila Sochacka, which may not be shorter than 1 day from the moment the changed Terms and Conditions are made available at Sochaccy.Co, with the reservation that orders placed before the change comes into effect shall be processed according to the previous rules.
Promotions. Promotional codes entitling to discounts and/or gifts, unless stated otherwise, are valid until the end of the calendar month in which the information about their activation was published/sent to customers or until the coffee stock designated for a given Promotional Action is exhausted, whichever is sooner.
(1) The decisive factor for an order to participate in the Promotional Campaign is the status of the order as "Accepted for Delivery" during the Promotional Campaign.
Current Promotional Actions are published in the Promotions tab (https://presta2233794.home.pl/sochaccy/promocja).
26th In matters not regulated Polish law is applicable.
(27) Any disputes related to the services provided by Sochaccy.Co-Kamila Sochacka within Sochaccy.Co shall be settled by common courts of law competent for the place of business of Sochaccy.Co - Kamila Sochacka. A customer who is a consumer may use the out-of-court settlement of complaints and claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Regional Inspector of the Trade Inspection in Warsaw. Information on how to access the aforementioned mode and dispute resolution procedures, can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl.