TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SOCHACCY.CO LOYALTY PROGRAM
§ 1. General provisions
1. These regulations set out the rules of operation and terms of participation in the loyalty program (hereinafter referred to as the "Loyalty Program") organized by Kamila Sochacka 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, 36 Nadrzeczna St. NIP: PL5482195512, REGON: 369047174, Phone: +48 533 662 992. (hereinafter: "Organizer") owner of the online store at www.Sochaccy.Co. The Regulations define the rules for granting, issuing, subtracting, advertising and cancelling discounts accrued in connection with the purchase of products covered by the Loyalty Program.
2. The program is implemented from 03/02/2023 until cancellation, the date of which will be announced by the organizer to the participants at least 1 month in advance through information posted on the Sochaccy.Co website.
3. The regulations are available on the website Terms And Condition.
4. Making a purchase using the collected points simultaneously implies reading and accepting these terms and conditions.
5. Customers can contact through the contact form
§ 2. Definitions
Terms used in these Regulations mean:
1. Loyalty Program Participant may be any Customer who, during the Loyalty Program Period, creates an Account in the online store and joins the Loyalty Program (hereinafter: "Participant").
2. Organizer; Kamila Sochacka, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, 36 Nadrzeczna St. NIP: PL5482195512, REGON: 369047174, Phone: +48 533 662 992.
3. Product - products offered by the Organizer through the Sochaccy.Co online store
4. Loyalty Program - a loyalty program aimed at Participants, organized by the Organizer in accordance with these Regulations.
5. Points - points awarded to a Participant taking part in the Loyalty Program and allowing him/her to receive a prize under the terms and conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
6. Sochaccy.Co online store - a shopping platform for making purchase offers available at the following address www.Sochaccy.Co through which Participants can make purchase offers for Products and participate in the Loyalty Program. Access to the Purchasing Platform is protected by an individual login and password for each User. Through the Purchasing Platform account, the Participant has access to the current reward balance and Loyalty Program rules. The Purchasing Platform also allows to place an order for rewards and/or place an order paid from the reward balance.
§ 3. Conditions for participation in the loyalty program
1. Participation in the Loyalty Program is free of charge and completely voluntary.
2 To participate in the Program the participant must meet 2 conditions;
2.1 The participant's total orders on the Shopping Platform must equal or exceed 300 PLN. Points will be credited from the next order, after the order meeting this condition.
2.2 The participant must express willingness to participate in the Program by selecting the option "I submit an application" on his/her account on the Shopping Platform.
3. The Program consists in awarding points to Participants who make orders of Products through the Shopping Platform.
4. A Participant may join the Loyalty Program by expressing the desire to join the Loyalty Program when creating an account on the Purchasing Platform or during the use of the Purchasing Platform after creating an account.
5. A Participant participating in the Loyalty Program is obliged to provide data in accordance with the facts. The participant is obliged, if the provided data changes, to update them.
§ 4. Terms of the loyalty program, rules for granting points
1. Points are granted depending on the value of the purchase made, according to the following rules:
1) For each full 1 zloty spent on a purchase, the Participant receives a 1 point. When determining the value of the purchase, pennies are rounded down to whole zlotys.
2) Only the price of the Products is taken into account for the calculation of Points. Additional costs, such as shipping costs, are not included in the calculation of Points.
2. In the event that the Participant exercises the right to withdraw, return or complain about the purchased Products (if he/she is entitled to such right), the Points granted for such purchase may be canceled.
3. Each Participant has the opportunity after logging in the Purchasing Platform to check the value of the obtained Discounts and can place an order for a prize.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude the granting of Discounts for the purchase of certain Products, which will be announced in the description of each such Product.
5. In addition to concluding contracts of sale of Products through the Purchasing Platform, the Participant also has the opportunity to obtain additional Points in the Loyalty Program by participating in separate promotional actions conducted by the Organizer or its partners - under the terms and conditions indicated in the given action.
6. Points expire and may not be the basis for the Participant to claim a prize if the Participant does not use these Points to order a prize within 14 days from the date of the announcement of the end of the Loyalty Program.
§ 5. Awards
1. The awarding of a prize or prizes to a Participant in the Loyalty Program and the determination of their type depends on the value of the Points earned by the Participant during the Program and their proper use.
2. After collecting the appropriate value of Points, the Participant receives a reward in the form of the right to purchase an item of his choice (prize). This right is exercised automatically, if the Participant does not want to use it he should articulate it to the Organizer.
3. The right to exercise the right granted under these Regulations may not be transferred to a third party.
4. The valid and current list of selectable prizes is the offer of the Shopping Platform. The organizer reserves the right to exclude individual products, product categories from the list of prizes.
5. During the duration of the Loyalty Program, the prizes indicated in the prize catalog may be replaced by the Organizer, at its discretion, with other prizes of similar value.
6. If a Participant orders a prize that has been used up, he or she will be asked to choose another prize.
7. The value of the Points received by the Participant is reduced by the value of the prizes ordered by the Participant.
8. Prizes are delivered to the delivery address provided by the Participant for the delivery of Products ordered through the Shopping Platform. In the case of two ineffective advices, when the prize is not received or an incorrect address prevents its effective delivery, it is returned to the Organizer. In this case, the next shipment shall be made by arrangement with the Participant and at his expense. The cost of the second delivery is twice the current price of the selected delivery (cost of return + cost of redelivery). If the Participant refuses to accept the shipment or fails to take delivery twice, the value of discounts does not return to his account and the Organizer will discontinue further deliveries.
9. The participant is not entitled to reserve special features of the prizes or the right to claim their cash equivalent.
10. The participant does not have the option to change the ordered prize once its order has been accepted for fulfillment, and does not have the right to return the delivered prize if it conforms to the order.
11. The minimum amount to join the loyalty program is 300 PLN. Calculated based on the total value of orders on the Shopping Platform.
12. Loyalty Program discounts are not calculated for discounted products and products marked as excluded from the Loyalty Program. Information about the exclusion of a product from the Loyalty Program can be found on the product card, with the above function also fulfilled by information about the reduced price of the product.
13. The obtained maximum value of the Points for a single purchase does not exceed 500 points.
14. A Loyalty Program participant may convert the obtained discount value into a discount code. The resulting discount code will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of conversion.
§ 6. Personal information
1. The administrator of the Participants' personal data is the Organizer.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to participate in the Loyalty Program.
3. The legal basis for data processing is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO). Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Loyalty Program.
4. For more information regarding our processing of your personal data, you can contact us via email at email@example.com
5. Access to your data will be provided to our employees and employees of entities cooperating with the Organizer, operating IT systems.
6. Your data will be stored for three years after the end of the Loyalty Program.
7. You have the right to:
1) Request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data, as well as the right to object to processing and to data portability.
2) Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
3) File a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
8. Your data will not be used for profiling or automated decision-making.
§ 7. Conditions for cancellation and termination of the loyalty program
The Participant may resign from participation in the Loyalty Program at any time and without giving any reason by sending an appropriate statement to the Organizer, for example, via e-mail to: email@example.com or in writing to the Organizer's address (Kamila Sochacka, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, 36 Nadrzeczna St.). Resignation shall be effective immediately.
§ 8. Complaint procedure
1. Any complaints related to the Loyalty Program may be submitted in writing to the Organizer's address (Kamila Sochacka, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, 36 Nadrzeczna St.) or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Complaint - Loyalty Program Sochaccy.Co".
2. Complaints will be considered by the Organizer within 7 days of receipt.
3. The Organizer will notify the person filing the complaint by letter or e-mail, depending on the method of filing the complaint.
4. The use of the complaint procedure is voluntary and does not exclude or limit the Participant's right to pursue claims through the courts.
§ 9. Final Provisions
1. Before joining the Loyalty Program, the Participant is required to read the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Loyalty Program is not a game of chance, in particular: a phantom lottery, a promotional lottery, the result of which depends on chance, a pari-mutuel bet, or any other form to which the provisions of the Act of 19.11.2009 on gambling games (Journal of Laws 2009, No. 201, item 1540, as amended) apply.
3. ZThe rules of the Loyalty Program are defined in the Regulations and, to the extent not regulated, in generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
4. The Organizer may amend these Regulations. The amendment shall become effective on the date specified by the Organizer. which may not be shorter than 5 days from the moment the amended Regulations are made available on the site Terms and Conditions, with the proviso that orders started before the entry into force of the amendments are carried out under the current rules.